Android training in nagpur with Three Live Project
Android Training Learn to develop great mobile apps using Android Studio, SDK and Java
Appzmine Tech Android training or android App Development training course aims to give you the essential skills to build commercial-quality apps for Android smartphone and tablet platforms.
The hands-on Android programming labs for throughout the course will teach you Best Practices using Java and the Android SDK, and give you solid understanding of the overall Android architecture and latest features in Android 8.1
Android is a mobile operating System, developed by Google that powers hundreds of millions of mobile devices. It is based on Linux kernel with a user interface designed primarily for touch screen devices.
It is software cluster consisting not only operating system but also middleware and key software applications. Therefore Android market which is an online software store for android consisting of more than 200000 applications with over 3 billion+ downloads.
Android relies on Linux version 2.6 for core system services such as security management, process management, but for software development android provides SDK (Software Development Kit).
The main noteworthy features of android are:
• All applications are created equally.
• Fast and easy Application development.
• It is “Open Source” model which makes it unique
HISTORY OF ANDROID
Android was founded by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick sears in Palo Alto, California in October 2003. Later Android was acquired by Google on august 17, 2005. The disruption of Android can be credited to the unveiling of I-phone, after which re engineering of OS to combine effective traits began to compete with I phone. After that several versions of Android were released.
Android is the “heartbeat” of the mobile software industry as it powers multi thousands of smartphones. because a millions of users around the globe, which clearly reflects that the professionals required to fuel the operating software requirements is immense. In addition, Android is available in 46 languages therefore the opportunities are tremendous.
INDUSTRY DEMAND CAREER AND INDUSTRY SCOPE OF ANDROID.
Software professionals particularly those specialized in Android gets special attention in the market as the consumers demand of creative and imaginative apps, creates opportunity for the company to keep updating and designing the innovative applications on the mobile. For these the company needs skilled professionals and this result in increasing job opportunities and career growth.
STEPS TO LEARN ANDROID
There are various steps to create the Android App and run a debuggable version of the app. Firstly the environmental development is set up.
For that one needs to follow certain steps:
• Android SDK is downloaded.
• Latest SDK tools and platforms are downloaded using the SDK Manger.
After that fundamentals of app design is learned, which includes how to build up a simple user interface and handle user input. Then the projects with Eclipse and command tools are created. The concept of middleware is also an important topic and should be learned. Students can join Appzmine Tech Android training at international level, it also arrange short term training course that benefits working professional with the learning of technology in petite time period
EXPERTISE OF APPZMINE TECH IN ANDROID
When it comes to the matter of Android training, Appzmine Tech is the best option as it is ISO 9001:2008 certified company which can cover the technicalities of Android in detail. It is the company which offers Android 4/6 weeks or 3 month summer training classes in Nagpur on upgraded software and technologies which differentiates the students of Appzmine Tech from others.
There are certain other features which sets Appzmine Tech apart from the rest:
• blessed with certifications due to its quality training and support.
• Student to trainer ratio is 1:1 which gives personalized attention to each student.
• Well developed labs and technical equipment’s/software to keep students abreast about the latest changes in technological world.
• Dedicated Placement wing to help students get placement in top companies.
• Expert trainers who have in depth knowledge about the technological trends.
This certification proves the credibility of the company and reflects the importance from the student’s point of view to choose Appzmine Tech as their mentor to achieve their heartfelt desires. After the completion of Android training, trainee can also enrol with vocational training to have deeper and advanced knowledge of Android
INDUSTRIES USING ANDROID
Prominent mobile companies using Android Technology in their devices are:
• Acer and many smaller software companies.
By the end of this course, you will have learnt:
Android Development tools
Building User Interfaces (UIs)
Controlling device hardware
Using Open Source components via Gradle
Who should attend?
Any Java developer who needs to get up to speed with the latest features of Oracle’s Java platform / language
Delegates should be comfortable with Java language, syntax and object oriented application development principles
Android Training Course Syllabus
Introduction to Android architecture
Overview of Android’s Linux origins
Android Application architecture / framework
UI subsystem key features
Overview of Android Runtime (ART)
Overview of Android SDK / Development tools
Quick review of Java
Packaging and running your app on the Android Emulator
Activities & lifecycle
User Interfaces (UIs)
Views and layouts
Android Studio Layout Editor & Live Layouts
Action Bar and Navigation
Lists and Adapters
Menus and Dialogs
Simple graphics & animations
Data Binding using Layouts
Overview of Data Persistence Options (SQL, ORMS…)
Inserting, Updating & Deleting records
Realm for Android
Creating, editing & deleting content
Audio / Video capabilities
Supported audio / video formats
initiating media playback
Intent Objects & Filters
Using Intent matching
Controlling / Consuming Data from Device Hardware
GPS / Location Services
Internet Connectivity – Data / WiFi
What Appzmine Tech offer:
- Well equipped lab with expert Faculties
- Installation and Configuration of Android
- Android Component Life Cycle,
- Android Layouts
- Complete code explanation and implementation
- Course Starts from installation to deployment of product
- Trainers from Industry with good hand on experience
- You can develop your own application after understanding the basics with our expert Faculties
- Weekdays, fast track and weekend Batches
- Certificate after Successful completion of Training
- Online and Offline learning material are available
- Software and Installation support will be provided
- Working with SQL Lite
- Regular Machine Test for better understandings
- Free Live Project Support to all participants
- Industry Exposure via Live Troubleshooting
- Guaranteed placement to meritorious students
Prerequisite for Android Training Course
Building an Android app comes down to two major skills/languages: Java and Android. Java is the language used in Android, but the Android part encompasses learning XML for the design of the app, learning the concepts of Android, and using the concepts programmatically with Java.
Once you learn Java and XML (XML is really easy to get used to, and you should learn the language as you program your app rather than learning it beforehand like you would with Java), you need to learn how to connect these two using Android principles
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of object oriented languages(C++ etc)
- Knowledge of DBMS
- Knowledge of Core Java Mandatory.
Android App Development – Next Steps
Testing & Debugging Android Apps
How to use Open Source components via Gradle
Custom Content Providers
Networking & Web Services